5 Things To Know About Running an Instant Win Game
Marden-Kane is your source for custom or pre-built instant win games that can be used for your next promotion. Not sure what an instant win game is? Check out our demo, and read on for 5 things to know about them:
- What is an instant win game?
An instant win game is a game of chance where a player finds out instantly if they have won a prize. The game itself usually involves some kind of user interaction, such as spinning a wheel or using a scratch off card. The game can be online or offline, and can be simple or complex, such as involving codes that must be earned or obtained. An instant win game typically lets players play daily and prizes can range from small to large valued items. While all available prizes must be posted in the rules, the types of prizes available each day can change (a different prize daily) or the prizes can be randomly seeded so that you never know which prize will come up.
2. Why would you want to run an IWG?
- Instant gratification for your customers
- Daily entries equate to daily traffic
- Generate sales leads and email opt-ins
- Increases brand engagement
- Gameplays can be rewards for certain behaviors
3. What kind of instant win game is right for my brand?
To determine what kind of instant win game is right for your brand, you would first need to look at what your objectives are. If you want to draw people to an event, you might want an instant win game based on a game that your customers can physically play at the event. If your brand sells products, you might want to encourage sales by putting a scratch off ticket or code to play an online instant win game on each product you sell, or give each sales person a scratch off card every time they make a sale to encourage them to sell more to increase their chances by earning more cards. Need to get people to your web site each day to increase repeat sales? Try an online instant win game where there is a new chance for them to win each day – and a reason to come back to your site each day. Do you need to track a sale or a winner down to a store or region? Consider using an instant win game which requires the users to get a code that can be tracked back to that store or region. Basically — the right game depends on your objectives, which can be achieved with an instant win game to meet those goals.
4. What are the most popular instant win games?
Here is a list of some of the popular instant win games we have seen over the last decade, in both offline and online versions:
- Scratch off cards
- Spinning wheels
- Card games or carnival type games
- 3-D glasses or images that reveal a prize
- Augmented reality
- Products that look like a real product but actually contain a prize
- Cans or boxes that tell you if you won
- And more!
MK specializes in building custom instant win games both online and offline, for use on-pack, via mail, at events, at conferences and whatever other scenario you can dream up. We also license the use of our pre-built online instant win games. The pre-built games are hosted and run by MK using your company logo and colors at a minimal monthly cost when you use MK to administer the promotion and you furnish prizes. To try the pre-built games, go to our Instant Win Game demo.
If you are interested in any of these pre-built games, or a custom solution, contact us today.
- A Day in the Life of a Promotional Marketer (or in this case, “Promotional Barketer”)
- 3 New Year’s Resolutions for a Better Promotional Marketing Plan
- Top 5 Marketing Posts 2018
- The Horror Of It All
- Trick or Treat with These Halloween Contest Ideas