Father’s Day Contest Prize Ideas
Cheryl Thornton contributed this post about the perfect Father’s Day contest prize ideas.
So you have decided to launch a promotion just in time for Father’s Day and want to award the perfect contest prize? Great idea! It gives your customers a chance to honor the special person in their lives. You have a theme and worked very hard on your creative assets and social posts, but there is an important piece that you need to firm up to complete your promotion: the prize structure. What will it look like? What do you want to offer? What would be compelling to your audience?
Before you consider prize ideas to offer in your promotion, you will need to establish a prize budget. Once that is achieved then you can get to work and put together the prize structure that will wow your audience. Will you have just one robust prize or will you offer a tiered prize structure consisting of numerous prizes of different value at each level? Our recommendation is to offer one robust prize and then ten to twenty secondary prizes.
And in case you need some suggestions, here is a list of recommended prizes for you to consider. Based on over 60 years of experience, we found that cash is always king and a very popular prize to offer so you will see this as the #1 prize idea. The rest of the prizes on this list have been very popular but are not in any particular order.
- A weekend trip to Las Vegas
- Golf clubs
- Golf lessons
- Gift cards
- A GoPro camera
- NASCAR experience
- Weber Grill
- Season tickets to a favorite sports team
- Golf cart
- John Deere mower
- DEWALT 5-Tool 20-Volt Cordless Combo Kit with Soft Case
Still need more ideas? Please contact us.
- The Most Visited Promotional Marketing Posts You Should Consult in 2020
- 12 Reasons to Run a Holiday Promotion — 12 Days of Christmas Style
- Cyber Monday Promotion Ideas to Bring Customers to Your Online Site
- 6 Things NOT to Do When Planning a Holiday Promotion
- Customer Loyalty Program Ideas