Make a Pick from the Promotional Marketing Campaign Litter
Not sure which type of promotional marketing campaign is for you? Make a pick from the promotional marketing litter of dogs! Find a dog personality that fits your company culture, and we can match you up to the right promotion below!
1. Shy dogs should try an essay contest.
Sometimes you need to get to know who your customers are, and it takes a few words to get the message across. An essay contest is a chance for your customers to tell you why they value your company or your brands – so that you can pick the real winners.
2. Young dogs can get instant gratification with an Instant Win Game.
An Instant Win Game is a chance for customers to know right away what they won. You can use an instant win game to give away daily prizes, reward loyal customers with extra plays, and get people coming back every day for more!
3. Energetic dogs can get more bang for their buck with a qualified entry sweepstakes.
In a qualified entry sweepstakes, winners are chosen at random like a regular sweepstakes, but you can include some call to action that can provide you with user generated content. An example would be a sweepstakes with a survey question asking for the user’s favorite product, or a photo of the user using your product. You get the content or information to use for your brand (make sure you have the right official rules that allow for use of the content), and your customers get a chance at winning a great prize.
4. Skeptical dogs need a “surprise and delight” to win them over.
A surprise and delight is an unexpected treat that you can reward customers with. The right treat can make your customers loyal for life.
5. A photogenic dog deserves to be featured in a photo contest.
If your brand is a beauty or lifestyle brand that looks best in color, opt for a photo contest that can make your brand shine!
6. A sweet, friendly dog should take advantage of a social sweepstakes to share with their friends!
If you already have customers using your products, ask them to share about you on social for a chance to win something. Your brand could go viral!
7. A dog with personality needs a chance to shine in a video contest.
If you are an active brand with an active clientele, ask your customers to show you on screen in a video contest – make your products and services come to life! And pick the very best video content to make your brand come alive!
8. A solid, loyal dog begs for a traditional sweepstakes or giveaway.
If you are a well-established, known brand and just want to get some new customers or want to reward your customers, go the traditional route, and run a simple sweepstakes.
9. A well-trained dog just needs a little incentive program.
Sometimes even the best customers need a little incentive like a coupon, buy one get one, or a loyalty program to keep them loyal. Reward those customers and you will not regret it!
Now that you know which promotional marketing campaign is right for you contact us! We can help get your program going!
To read more about our canine friends, check out their bios.
- How to Do a Giveaway on YouTube
- Put That Sweepstakes Data to Work
- Make a Pick from the Promotional Marketing Campaign Litter
- Celebrating 38 Years with Marden-Kane EVP Fae Savignano
- COVID-19 Relief and CCV Programs