Sizzling Summer Social Sweepstakes Ideas
Need a summer social sweepstakes idea? Here are 6 of them!
- Hashtag a Day Sweepstakes: Post a new hashtag every day in your social posts, and ask your customers to tweet or post an Instagram photo or Tumblr post using that hashtag of the day. This sweepstakes will encourage people to look for your social posts each day – and reward customers with random drawings for daily prizes.
- I Need a Vacation Sweepstakes: Everyone wants to go on a summer vacation, but not everyone can afford to do so. Run a sweepstakes where you ask people to post photos on Instagram or your Facebook page of why they deserve a vacation. Randomly select your winner and send them on the trip they deserve!
- Poolside with Pinterest Sweepstakes: Create a Poolside board on your brand’s Pinterest page and share original photos and ideas for incorporating your brand into a pool party. Then encourage people to share the photos and use a unique promotion hashtag to track shares as sweepstakes entries. Winner gets a real life pool party!
- Snapchat Story Sweeps: Ask your fans to create a summer snap story using your brand. Once the story is posted they can message your brand to let them know it’s there and at the end of the day one story is selected at random as the winner as the story of the day – and given a prize worthy of the honor.
- Summer Jam Sweeps: If you are running an outdoor summer event or concert, ask people to post videos on Youtube or Instagram of themselves having fun with your event hashtag for a chance to win tickets to the next event.
- Beat the Heat Sweepstakes: Ask people to follow your brand on Snapchat and then snap and send you photos of themselves with your brand or products while using the temperature photo filter. You can randomly select a winner each day from the snaps you receive.
Want more ideas? Contact us and we can brainstorm a custom social sweepstakes concept for your brand. We can even help with writing official rules, tracking entries, and notifying winners. Contact us for more information!
- How to Do a Giveaway on YouTube
- Put That Sweepstakes Data to Work
- Make a Pick from the Promotional Marketing Campaign Litter
- Celebrating 38 Years with Marden-Kane EVP Fae Savignano
- COVID-19 Relief and CCV Programs