Case Study: Barclaycard NFL Extra Points #Fandomnation Contest
Barclaycard NFL Extra Points #Fandomnation Contest
- Barclaycard wanted to entice people to visit and “Like” the Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Facebook page in an effort to increase their social media presence.
- Barclaycard also wanted customers and potential customers to create viral content that they could collect and display.
- MK worked with Barclaycard to create a fun and engaging contest that will motivate people to take part in one or all 7 daily challenges for a chance to win one of several prizes.
- Entrants were asked to submit a photo or video in response to the following challenges:
- Touchdown Dance Challenge
- Slow-Mo Spectacular Challenge
- Gadget Play Challenge
- Wave Craze Challenge
- Power Play Challenge
- Pet Pride Challenge
- Fan Loyalty Challenge
- After the entries were moderated, they were placed in a gallery for viewing.
- Upon the conclusion of the promotion all entries were judged and the highest scoring entry won the prize associated with the challenge category.
- Prizes ranged in value from 2 game tickets and a $1,000 NFLShop.com gift card to a $250 NFLShop.com gift card.
- Over 93% of all entrants opted to share their entry on their Facebook timeline which created the opportunity for viral content sharing. This in-turn increased awareness of the contest and the Barclaycard brand.
- Celebrating 20 Years with Marden-Kane Account Director Cheryl Thornton
- Post-Pandemic Prize Considerations
- Create a Successful Loyalty Program
- 5 Ways to Run a Flawless Beauty Pageant
- Instagram Giveaway Ideas