The Beringer Summer Unwind Sandals Sweepstakes The Challenge Beringer uses sweepstakes and contests to promote their wines but has to contend with the added complexities of state and federal liquor laws when they run promotions. They came to Marden-Kane to help set up and run a successful, and legal, online promotion. The Solution Age-gating was utilized on the site to prevent anyone under age 21 from entering the sweepstakes and comply with federal and state laws. Each user was required to enter their date of birth to start the sweepstakes registration process – and if they were under 21 blocked … Continue reading
- Can You Use a Coupon as a Prize?
- 7 Types of Incentives to Use For Your Next Promotion
- Federal Lottery Laws Explained
- 10 Amazing Prizes Under $600 Your Customers Will Want to Win
- How Do I Run a Text to Win Sweepstakes?