It’s Q1 2009; budgets are freshly minted and everyone is off happily executing strategic plans created six months ago. Not likely. The current consumer malaise is spawning breakthrough approaches. They DON’T need to cost more, just work harder. Great evidence is Intuit Turbo Tax and their use of Twitter, MySpace and Facebook as platforms to run a trivia contest; www.superstatuscontest.com. It’s a brilliant way to get the DIY tax prep crowd to talk up the simplicity of Turbo Tax. Creating questions that directly reinforce the product benefit and posting answers in their status updates adds an element of authenticity. Best … Continue reading
- 10 Amazing Prizes Under $600 Your Customers Will Want to Win
- How Do I Run a Text to Win Sweepstakes?
- From the MK Promotion Archives: Marden-Kane Advertisements Through The Years
- From the MK Promotion Archives: Hunt’s Great Recipe Hunt
- Why Do People LOVE Cash Prizes