Careers at Marden-Kane, Inc.
We have career opportunities for experienced promotion marketers comfortable with online promotion and social media marketing. If your passion is to deliver great ideas for our clients accompanied by a client first attitude, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the current opportunities available to join our team:
Digital Account Manager
Who We Are:
We are Marden Kane, Inc., a leading promotion marketing agency working with some of today’s leading brands. We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our team full-time and assist in the implementation of sophisticated promotions.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Manage the programming team and be their liaison to the account team.
- Ensure that all technical aspects of agency work are of superior quality.
- Oversee projects in a variety of digital mediums such as via social platforms, apps, HTML, mobile, and email campaigns.
- Demonstrate complete command of the process/methodology surrounding the successful technical development and implementation of online campaigns.
- Work with account teams to prepare cost estimates and statements of work, develop and manage project timelines, traffic communications and deliverables, scope technical and creative documents/briefs, wireframes, and necessary deliverables.
- Assist with required client security assessments focusing on data security and data privacy, and manage the internal data security and privacy programs, including all privacy and security documentation updates and trainings.
- Manage legal compliance with GDPR, CPPA, COPPA, CAN-SPAM, and other industry related regulatory and legal processes.
- Manage all facets of the timeline and ensure all milestones are met by internal and external resources.
- Document all programs and provide end of campaign reports.
- Interface with client account, creative, technical, and production teams, as necessary.
- Manage third party relationships with any technical vendors.
- Track and ensure digital certificates, DNS, and domains are kept up to date.
- Ensure the quality assurance process on all technical projects is constantly evolving and implemented.
- Assist account teams with campaign customer service, contest moderation and judging, and social promotion direct messaging.
- Keep the programming team calendar up to date.
- Compile reports and analysis on a daily/weekly/end of program basis for all digital programs.
- Serve as the content manager for the Marden-Kane blog and all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram), and manage the content calendar, reporting, and SEO for the company web site.
- Track technical revenue for any technical projects.
- Four-Year Degree Required.
- 10+ years minimum experience in an agency or client setting with a sole focus on digital projects.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and database management systems.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Proven excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of Social Media and SEO management.
- Writing blog posts as part of the company content marketing strategy.
- Strong knowledge or experience working with each of the following web technologies/platforms is essential:
- Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Social Media applications and tools, Hootsuite experience preferred
- Google Analytics
- On-call availability will be required for this position.
- Client service focus.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, Summer Fridays, and much more.
No headhunters or recruiters please.
Marketing Assistant Position
We’re seeking a Marketing Assistant whose energetic and “can do” attitude will be deemed an asset in our goal to develop, manage and support new and existing accounts that utilize Sweepstakes, Contests, Incentives and Games to promote and achieve their marketing goals.
Recent college grads are welcomed to apply!
The Marketing Assistant will assist and support the management of multiple projects and client relationships, directly reporting to an Account Executive, and/or Account Manager. The work is highly detailed and fast paced, requiring strict attention to detail, and ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively and harmoniously within their internal Account Team, with our valued clients, third party vendors and business partners.
Duties will include:
• learning existing processes/procedures
• prioritizing and managing work flow assigned to deliver by date/time specified
• effectively converse via phone, email and in writing with consumers and clients
• preparing reports
• generating and managing program timelines
• reviewing official rules
• assisting with proposals and presentations
• notifying potential winners
• fulfilling prizes
• collaborate with internal departments (creative, technology, legal, fulfillment, finance, etc.) to successfully execute and deliver quality projects to our clients, on-time and on-budget
• act as back up when the main contact for a program is out of the office
• Experience within an agency or marketing department setting preferred
• BA/BS required in a related discipline (e.g. advertising, PR, marketing, communications, etc.)
• Understanding of the basics of Sweepstakes, Contests and Games
• Basic knowledge of Social Media
• Familiarity with digital media, online marketing services & analytics
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and be a team player
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• PC/Mac Proficient including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Conversational Spanish, a plus
Starting salary based on experience.
Excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K and much more.
If you are not within 20 miles of Syosset, please do not apply.
Salary: $33,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Celebrating 20 Years with Marden-Kane Account Director Cheryl Thornton
- Post-Pandemic Prize Considerations
- Create a Successful Loyalty Program
- 5 Ways to Run a Flawless Beauty Pageant
- Instagram Giveaway Ideas