Careers at Marden-Kane, Inc.
We have career opportunities for experienced promotion marketers comfortable with online promotion and social media marketing. If your passion is to deliver great ideas for our clients accompanied by a client first attitude, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the current opportunities available to join our team:
Promotion Project Coordinator Position
Long Island based digital promotion marketing agency seeks a Promotion Project Coordinator whose energetic and “can do” attitude will be deemed an asset in our goal to develop, manage and support new and existing accounts that utilize Sweepstakes, Contests, Incentives and Games to promote and achieve their marketing goals.
The Promotion Account Coordinator will assist and support the management of multiple projects and client relationships, directly reporting to a Promotion Account Executive, and/or Account Supervisor. The work is highly detailed and fast paced, requiring strict attention to detail, and ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively and harmoniously within their internal Promotion Account Team, with our valued clients, third party vendors and business partners.
Administrative duties will include:
• learning existing processes/procedures,
• prioritizing and managing work flow assigned to deliver by date/time specified
• effectively converse via phone, email and in writing with consumers and clients, preparing conference call reports,
• generating and managing program timelines,
• reviewing official rules,
• assisting with proposals and presentations,
• notifying potential winners,
• fulfilling prizes,
• collaborate with internal departments (creative, technology, legal, fulfillment, finance, etc.) to successfully execute and deliver quality projects to our clients, on-time and on-budget.
• act as back up when the main contact for a program is out of the office
• 1+ years office experience within an agency or marketing department setting
• BA/BS required in a related discipline (e.g. advertising, PR, marketing, communications, etc.)
• Understanding of the basics of Sweepstakes, Contests and Games
• High level of engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and in other social media channels
• Familiarity with digital media, online marketing services & analytics
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and be a team player,
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• PC/Mac Proficient including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Conversational Spanish preferred, but not required
Starting salary in the low to mid $30’s based on experience.
Excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K and much more.
- Official Rules vs. Terms and Conditions: A Guide to Help You Choose Correctly!
- 3 Tips for a Big Football Sweepstakes Score
- Get Social with a Back to School Sweepstakes for Students
- Criteria for Judging a Video Contest
- Sizzling Summer Social Sweepstakes Ideas