Careers at Marden-Kane, Inc.
We have career opportunities for experienced promotion marketers comfortable with online promotion and social media marketing. If your passion is to deliver great ideas for our clients accompanied by a client first attitude, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the current opportunities available to join our team:
Marketing Assistant Position
We’re seeking a Marketing Assistant whose energetic and “can do” attitude will be deemed an asset in our goal to develop, manage and support new and existing accounts that utilize Sweepstakes, Contests, Incentives and Games to promote and achieve their marketing goals.
Recent college grads are welcomed to apply!
The Marketing Assistant will assist and support the management of multiple projects and client relationships, directly reporting to an Account Executive, and/or Account Manager. The work is highly detailed and fast paced, requiring strict attention to detail, and ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively and harmoniously within their internal Account Team, with our valued clients, third party vendors and business partners.
Duties will include:
• learning existing processes/procedures
• prioritizing and managing work flow assigned to deliver by date/time specified
• effectively converse via phone, email and in writing with consumers and clients
• preparing reports
• generating and managing program timelines
• reviewing official rules
• assisting with proposals and presentations
• notifying potential winners
• fulfilling prizes
• collaborate with internal departments (creative, technology, legal, fulfillment, finance, etc.) to successfully execute and deliver quality projects to our clients, on-time and on-budget
• act as back up when the main contact for a program is out of the office
• Experience within an agency or marketing department setting preferred
• BA/BS required in a related discipline (e.g. advertising, PR, marketing, communications, etc.)
• Understanding of the basics of Sweepstakes, Contests and Games
• Basic knowledge of Social Media
• Familiarity with digital media, online marketing services & analytics
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and be a team player
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• PC/Mac Proficient including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Conversational Spanish, a plus
Starting salary based on experience.
Excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K and much more.
If you are not within 20 miles of Syosset, please do not apply.
Salary: $33,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- You Don’t Have To Reinvent the Wheel to Run a Digital Scratch-Off Game
- Facebook Custom Application Changes for Brands
- Avoid Clickbait Tactics to Make Your Social Sweepstakes a Success
- 5 Reasons to Use Electronic Gift Codes as Prizes
- How to Create Sweepstakes and Contests So Easy Anyone Can Enter