Careers at Marden-Kane, Inc.
We have career opportunities for experienced promotion marketers comfortable with online promotion and social media marketing. If your passion is to deliver great ideas for our clients accompanied by a client first attitude, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the current opportunities available to join our team:
Cold Fusion Web Developer (Nassau County)
Long Island based Marketing Services firm has an immediate need for a developer. The successful candidate will have experience with web development using Cold Fusion and MS SQL. S/he must have thorough knowledge of development tools, techniques and have proven experience architecting, developing, debugging and fixing performance-critical web based applications.
• Develop rich, ColdFusion applications for a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients
• Learn and understand existing platform and its day-to-day maintenance
• Develop and maintain feature add-ons to the existing platform
• Develop and maintain new web applications based on the existing platform.
• Develop and maintain API’s and other integrations with social platforms and client systems.
• Assist in managing the development life cycle from conception to testing and deployment
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of Cold Fusion Experience
• 5+ years working with MS SQL
• 5+ years of Software/Web Application design experience
• Understand Object Oriented Programming design
• Intermediate SQL Server Knowledge with at least 1 year experience working with SQL
• Server hosted databases
• Intermediate Database Schema and Relational Database Design Knowledge
• At least 3 years’ experience working with XML documents programmatically
• Working knowledge of XML/XSLT, DHTML/CSS
• Some experience with Python, PHP or similar
• Eye for detail and quality!
• Excellent written and verbal skills with a focus on documentation
• Ability to execute multiple projects with varying deliverables and timelines
• Ability to work with a wide array of both technical and non-technical team members
• Experience in the marketing services industry is a plus!
While not a must have, some network administration experience would be helpful. This could include network design and support, hardware and software installation and maintenance, and network security.
Please be sure to provide us with your resume, code samples and salary requirements.
Starting salary based on experience.
Excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, Summer Fridays, and much more.
This is not a remote position, but there is some opportunity for work from home for the right person. Local applicants only, please.
- Promoting “Singles Day” in the U.S.A.
- Can You Use a Coupon as a Prize?
- 7 Types of Incentives to Use For Your Next Promotion
- Federal Lottery Laws Explained
- 10 Amazing Prizes Under $600 Your Customers Will Want to Win