Sweepstakes and contest winners are NOT required to pay before receiving their prize. The only thing Marden-Kane will ask potential sweepstakes or contest winners to provide will be affidavits (which may require notarization), W-9’s and/or releases. Please contact us directly if you have a question about any Marden-Kane potential winner notification calls or emails you may receive.
If you received a phone call or have been mailed/emailed notification from someone that you have won a sweepstakes and need to send money before receiving your prize, it is a scam. You can file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission online at www.ftc.gov or by calling them at 1-877-382-4357.
- No Purchase Necessary for Running a Sweepstakes
- Can You Run an Instagram Stories Sweepstakes?
- 10 Cool Winter Prize Ideas
- Our Memories of Barbara at Marden-Kane
- The Most Visited Promotional Marketing Posts You Should Consult in 2020