Social Media Promotions
Millions of people are using social media platforms, thus making them a virtually unlimited resource for messaging current customers and attracting new ones. Because they touch consumers individually, these platforms give consumers a new measure of control as they consume, evaluate, and share content.
We plan and deploy successful promotions on a variety of platforms and technologies including:
- Mobile and Tablet Apps
- SMS (Texting)
We are well versed in the specific promotion guidelines for these platforms to help guide our clients through potential legal pitfalls and challenges they may encounter with the platforms. Our team of social media experts at Marden-Kane can help with advertising buys and recommendations as to what the right mix of social media should be for your project. We also work directly with many of these platforms, such as YouTube and Facebook, to deliver custom solutions for our clients using platform APIs and developer guidelines.
- From the MK Promotion Archives: Tigerino – the First Scratch-Off Game Card
- How to Run a Legal TikTok Contest or Sweepstakes
- What You Need to Know About Using the Tokyo Olympics in Your Advertising and Promotion
- You Don’t Have To Reinvent the Wheel to Run a Digital Scratch-Off Game
- Facebook Custom Application Changes for Brands