Use the Marden-Kane Social Tracker Tool for a Successful Hashtag Contest
Marden-Kane’s Social Tracker tool is a quick, efficient way to run a social sweepstakes or contest.
A social media sweepstakes or contest is a cost effective way for your brand to gain followers and increase sales without setting up a special web site or sophisticated data collection.
The Social Tracker tool tracks hashtags, likes and comments on social media platforms.
Simply let us know what hashtag to track for your promotion, what social platforms you want to track, and the dates you want the promotion to run. We take care of the rest! We send you daily reports on the number of entries your promotion receives and any trends we are seeing in the use of the hashtag. At the end of the promotion we will send you a full database of entries for winner selection.
Social Media Platforms currently monitored by the Social Tracker tool include:
Marden-Kane can also work with you on other facets of the promotion including:
- Drafting and hosting Official Rules on a web site
- Random winner selection
- Contacting winners
- Sourcing and fulfilling prizes
- Moderating and Judging entries
- Filing necessary legal and tax paperwork
So what makes the Marden-Kane Social Tracker unique?
- Marden-Kane works directly with Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest and their data API’s to track hashtags, comments and likes in real-time.
- The Social Tracker is approved by Instagram as an application that can track sweepstakes and contest hashtags.
- No more tracking social promotion entries by hand or by taking screenshots or copying and pasting!
- No web site required!
- The Social Tracker is also backed by Marden-Kane, a company who has specialized in running sweepstakes and contests for 60 years!
Want to see some examples? Check out our current promotions page for current social contests or sweepstakes being run by Marden-Kane with the Social Tracker.
To get your promotion started contact us!
- What is a Surprise and Delight?
- Best Sweepstakes Ever
- What is Contest Collusion?
- Tips for First Time Sweepstakes Success
- Use the Marden-Kane Social Tracker Tool for a Successful Hashtag Contest