Spring Promotion Planning Guide
Need to run a promotion this spring? Consider one of Marden-Kane’s holiday promotion ideas for one of these upcoming holidays.
OK, this may be a winter holiday, but since it brings a promise of spring we have included it here, along with some other lesser known holidays to consider in your promotional planning.
Ideas for running a love-themed sweepstakes on a social platform like Twitter or Snapchat.
Some “big easy”, last-minute promotion ideas that you don’t have to be in Louisiana to run.
Go for gold with these brand building social promotion ideas.
Take the traditional spring-themed contest or sweeps to the next level with these Easter promotion suggestions.
Make your customer’s day with a sweepstakes that puts their Mom in the spotlight. (And BONUS: if you want to run a Mother’s Day themed-promotion with a multicultural focus, you may want to read this post regarding the Latino community and their celebration of Mother’s Day).
Need more ideas? Call us for a custom planning session for your spring promotion.
- 10 Amazing Prizes Under $600 Your Customers Will Want to Win
- How Do I Run a Text to Win Sweepstakes?
- From the MK Promotion Archives: Marden-Kane Advertisements Through The Years
- From the MK Promotion Archives: Hunt’s Great Recipe Hunt
- Why Do People LOVE Cash Prizes