From the MK Promotion Archives: Hunt’s Great Recipe Hunt
Hunt’s Great Recipe Hunt
In 1989 Beatrice/Hunt-Wesson, Inc. wanted to encourage the use of Hunt’s products in new recipes.
Marden-Kane administered and supervised the “Great Recipe Hunt” recipe contest, coordinating all details for a final “cook-off” event held in four major U.S. Cities. MK scouted hotel locations, oversaw the ordering, procurement and set-up for each cook-off location. We rented generators, miles of electrical cords, stoves, cookware, utensils, aprons, banners and of course flowers and balloons!
Consumers responded enthusiastically with thousands of new recipes using Hunt’s products.
We can help you cook up the perfect recipe contest — we have over 60 years experience doing just that! Contact us and we can help you get started.
- Fun Halloween Giveaway Ideas for Your Business
- 5 Ideas to Boost Virtual Event Engagement
- Best Practices for Creating Instagram Giveaway Rules
- Cooking Contest Best Practices
- Promoting “Singles Day” in the U.S.A.