From the MK Promotion Archives: Hunt’s Great Recipe Hunt
Hunt’s Great Recipe Hunt
In 1989 Beatrice/Hunt-Wesson, Inc. wanted to encourage the use of Hunt’s products in new recipes.
Marden-Kane administered and supervised the “Great Recipe Hunt” recipe contest, coordinating all details for a final “cook-off” event held in four major U.S. Cities. MK scouted hotel locations, oversaw the ordering, procurement and set-up for each cook-off location. We rented generators, miles of electrical cords, stoves, cookware, utensils, aprons, banners and of course flowers and balloons!
Consumers responded enthusiastically with thousands of new recipes using Hunt’s products.
We can help you cook up the perfect recipe contest — we have over 60 years experience doing just that! Contact us and we can help you get started.
- How to Do a Giveaway on YouTube
- Put That Sweepstakes Data to Work
- Make a Pick from the Promotional Marketing Campaign Litter
- Celebrating 38 Years with Marden-Kane EVP Fae Savignano
- COVID-19 Relief and CCV Programs