Privacy Shield Lists Marden-Kane, Inc
Marden-Kane, Inc. has met the requirements to be listed on the Privacy Shield list. The EU-US Privacy Shield Framework was developed by the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission to meet the data requirements of the EU for safe, secure data transfers of personal data from the EU to the US. The Privacy Shield Framework was approved earlier this year, and the web site was launched on August 1, 2016.
Marden-Kane is the first promotional marketing company to be approved to the Privacy Shield list.
Before the Privacy Shield program was adopted, Marden-Kane was a member of the Safe Harbor program, and has run sweepstakes, contests and loyalty programs on behalf of our clients in the EU for many years.
To see the requirements and benefits of the program, please visit the Privacy Shield Framework web site.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Shield program, please contact the Privacy Shield Framework directly.
For inquiries about using Marden-Kane as your promotional marketing vendor for your next EU promotion, contact us.
- 12 Reasons to Run a Holiday Promotion — 12 Days of Christmas Style
- Cyber Monday Promotion Ideas to Bring Customers to Your Online Site
- 6 Things NOT to Do When Planning a Holiday Promotion
- Customer Loyalty Program Ideas
- Name Your Halloween Promotion! Use Our Super Scary Formula….