Wacky Sweepstakes Disclaimer Fun
Here at Marden-Kane, we’ve written countless sweepstakes rules and disclaimers. And while we love our jobs, crafting these legal documents can get a bit…dry.
So we decided to take a break and have a little fun. We’ve created a wacky sweepstakes-themed word game, and we’d like to share it with you. We hope you enjoy it!
Warning: any promotional copy created by our wacky sweepstakes form is not legal nor for a legitimate sweepstakes. This is for fun only! Post your results in the comments below!
If you are trying to create a legitimate sweepstakes disclaimer, or official rules, contact us! We can help you draft official rules, disclaimers and all other legal documentation required for your next sweepstakes.
- 10 Necessary Features of an Online Contest Judging Tool
- Running a Swiss Contest: Swiss-US Privacy Shield Required
- Regulated Industries and Sweepstakes
- Social Contests and Sweepstakes: Favorite (and Least Favorite) Platforms to Use
- Running a Puerto Rico Sweepstakes