Wacky Sweepstakes Disclaimer Fun
Here at Marden-Kane, we’ve written countless sweepstakes rules and disclaimers. And while we love our jobs, crafting these legal documents can get a bit…dry.
So we decided to take a break and have a little fun. We’ve created a wacky sweepstakes-themed word game, and we’d like to share it with you. We hope you enjoy it!
Warning: any promotional copy created by our wacky sweepstakes form is not legal nor for a legitimate sweepstakes. This is for fun only! Post your results in the comments below!
If you are trying to create a legitimate sweepstakes disclaimer, or official rules, contact us! We can help you draft official rules, disclaimers and all other legal documentation required for your next sweepstakes.
- Official Rules vs. Terms and Conditions: A Guide to Help You Choose Correctly!
- 3 Tips for a Big Football Sweepstakes Score
- Get Social with a Back to School Sweepstakes for Students
- Criteria for Judging a Video Contest
- Sizzling Summer Social Sweepstakes Ideas